View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 02:18 AM   #29
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
The T1 can handle a lot more than that! And it has a card slot so the sky's the limit.

Blossom, my DH said that, too! I didn't let it stop me! Honestly, the problems that my KKs (2) have given me made me want a different e-ink reader. I still love my KKs but I am really happy that I am no longer limited in the amount of books I can put on a reader and still expect it to function quickly and efficiently. I was afraid to get a Kindle Touch after being frustrated with my KKs. With my Sony having a card, I don't have to limit myself, and also, I have nested file folders, which can't be done on my Kindles. (The Sony is rooted--I could even put the Kindle app on there if I wanted to. I have coolreader & FBreader on it).
Well I am stuck with my 3 Kindles till one goes out but I do see me getting a T1 eventually. He wants a Kindle Fire. I told him to get a real tablet he doesn't read at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heeby View Post
Yep...it's the same in finish and construction really.
This makes me leery of buying a KT. I should take a pic of how bad my back plate of my K4 looks. I plan to put a decal sticker on the back to protect it further.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote