View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 07:04 PM   #19
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickybuns View Post
How frustrating to have had so many issues! Has quality control gone down since the K3?
I think it is safe to say it has. The K4s suffer from quality of contrast. It has been suggested that Amazon is binning their screens now. I have heard of KTs with the same problem but not as much as the K4s. The K4's back's finish is wearing off on mine already. I always though the back of the K4 was cheap feeling.

Does the KT have the same kind of back finish on it?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote