View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 04:07 PM   #5
JCKobo
Kobo Product Guy
JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Ahhh, OK, found the trouble. One of the two books - which shall remain nameless - has a css file which is 112 kBytes! There are over 7700 lines which all look like this:
#cfs_2121 {
font-size: 83.333333%
}
Only the label changes! Somebody's conversion software sucks, big time!

And the Kobo scans the files to insert them into its database... No wonder it was taking so long!

Got rid of that file, and all is well
That's great news - I'll let our customer service know about this problem. Could you DM me the title/publisher? I don't want to drag any names through the mud but it would be good to know.
JCKobo is offline   Reply With Quote