View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 04:20 AM   #322
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaderigt View Post
Hi All,
I was just wondering if anyone thought of this:
- I already own a Kindle II and live in The Netherlands. Will that device be able to work like an international kindle at this point? Or in the future? (i just turned the wireless on, but there is no wireless now.))

eaderigt
Your Kindle has a CDMA wireless radio. The international Kindle has a GSM radio. European countries do not have CDMA mobile phone networks; we have GSM networks. The answer, therefore, is "no".

Last edited by HarryT; 10-10-2009 at 05:13 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote