View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE, Onyx Boox Poke 3
Forgotten Realms/Dragonlance novels

Hi there, I am wodering about reading some books from these two series. I know about the Drizz't books by R.A. Salvatore, but was wondering what other books/series were good in the Forgotten Realms universe. I was also wondering whether any of you would recommend the Dragonlance novels, and where should I start with those? I am really looking forward to hearing you suggestions.
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote