View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 01:51 PM   #42
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
The cover design is not bad, but rather awkward when opened as the video showed. I think that is sloppy design. A simple magnet at the back could have solved the problem.

I was surprised by the fact that the background of the T3 was a tad more grey than the T2.

Also the fact that the T3 has virtually nothing more to offer than the T2 but improved res and the cover design is... not just disappointing...not just shocking... it is truly embarrassing.

Of course there is no front light. Enough said about that.

Virtually nothing improved on the software side.

As the reviewer said, one can simply skip this model.

The evolutionary progress between the t1 - t2 - t3 is so miniscule that it is totally justified to call it stagnation. And in this business stagnation equals extinction.

Sony dropped the ball... again.
I think somebody at Sony should be sacked for this.
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote