View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:54 AM   #9
froydman
froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.froydman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket eDGe
I had this happen to me this summer, the battery is shot (the not charging, not so much the having to fiddle with the charge socket, though this info may help with that too).

I was able to find a couple of PEs on eBay whose screens weren't working and the guy was unloading them for $25 a pop. I bought a couple and now have some back up batteries. You may want to see what's out there recently...this is bound to happen to me again but I'm hoping I'm a year or three from it. Being tethered to the wall is annoying.

Last edited by froydman; 03-08-2013 at 12:11 PM.
froydman is offline   Reply With Quote