View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:28 PM   #9
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
I used a jetBook reader (5" lcd- nonbacklit) happily for a long time before I got the eink devs. I don't commute or travel often anymore. But I do carry the sgp5 around with me since it is so small and light. I've even used it a few times to calculate Bridge scores. I want to try the diet/menu planning and shopping list apps. There's just so much to do with it that I get over-whelmed. Truly, I didn't expect it to be so handy. I even like some of the games, and that is surprising for me.

I could go on about the kfhd (movies etc) also, I am enjoying both devices tremendously.

I bought Moon+ Pro recently and will load a few (hundred) books, and then see if I use it.

I am not so happy with the sansa clip zip though that I also bought in the Cyber Monday frenzy. Seems only good for music rather than audiobooks. I need to look at it a bit more.

Now, if I could just find an app to do the ironing
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote