View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 03:08 AM   #22628
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
<snip>Tomorrow I start two chorizos -- Mexican and Basque. And Sunday is the big holiday Tamale making party.
What do you put in your chorizo? My ex never knew what was in chorizo until a friend read the package he found in my refrigerator. That was the end of chorizo in the house. They threw it out and wanted to see the ingredients of anything I cooked from then on.

Tamales yum. We haven't made them for years. We just do enchiladas for Christmas Eve now. How do you make your Tamales?

*decaf sumatra in my cup*
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote