View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:27 AM   #782
dave2008
Addict
dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: k3G, KDXG, AuraHD
Quote:
Ejected, press Shift-Shift-I and 'Success' message is displayed. I then press Shift-Shift-Space and again receive 'Success' message. Finally I press Shift-P-D but nothing happens?
If KPV is successfully installed, you should see a kindlepdfviewer folder in your root directory (same level with kite and launchpad).

If not, you can always manually install it. Just unzip the zip tarball and copy all the folders (kindlepdfviewer, kite and launchpad) to your root directory (when kindle mounted as USB drive)

If you plan to use launchpad, make sure that :
1) launchpad is installed (which you did)
2) kindlepdfviewer folder presents in root directory
3) there is a kpdf.ini file in launchpad dir

If you plan to use kite, make sure that :
1) kite is installed
2) in the kite directory, you see two files, namely "KPDFviewer (last file)" and "KPDFviewer File Manager"
dave2008 is offline   Reply With Quote