View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #65
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
One thing I have learn is that this is very true here.

I'm dyslexic which basically means I sometimes see words\letters differently or out of sequence or I may tell my brain to type one thing and it types another. This is not good specially with punctuation. I suck at spelling but I have a good check as your type checker that helps make my gibberish legible. I also type words as they sound not how they are spelled. It can get really bad if I'm stressed, excited or just having one of those days where I feel like my brain has taken a vacation.
I have been told that green text sometimes helps those with dyslexia be able to read without much difficulty. Give it a try. It might work.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote