View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #25
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikiiiva View Post
So if I understood correctly, I will have to manually change all files to their original state before I do either factory restore to the same firmware or update to the new one when it comes? Also I do not understand what "automatic" update means? I downloaded firmware from amazon and copied it to my device when I updated.

Thanks
No.
That is not a general requirement, I was specific in my earlier post.

The "factory restore" does not do what it sounds like outside of the en_LAB126 dialect.

Automatic means the updates which Amazon will download onto your machine while it is connected to Wifi. The machine will then automatically install that update in the process of going to sleep the next time.

What you did is what I meant by a "manual update" - you where in charge of what and when.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote