View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
While I did not take advantage of it during a KSO offer, I have been an audible member since summer of 2007, and I love it. When I first joined I had the membership for 2 books a month, but I've recently downgraded to 1 a month since I've purchased my kindle and I read more than I listen to books. But I still have several books that I have not listened to yet, but I plan on keeping my membership for many years to come. I find some books are so much more enjoyable by listening to them rather than reading them, and there are some that I like to listen to and read, Robert Jordan and Gena Showalter, to name a few. But I wish I could have gotten a deal for 6 for $6.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote