View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 06:54 PM   #22
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I should keep a closer eye on it, yes. I do have an account there but it's just so huge that i get lost easily.

And yes, installing Preware is hacking. It doesn't come from HP.
Let us not argue about semantics (actually all the equipment Preware has was provided by HP). Point is, you should do it and at least install the patches mentioned.

And you say hacking as if it was a dirty word in this context, lol. Even if we are hacking, we are hacking our own devices!

Last edited by HansTWN; 09-23-2011 at 07:04 PM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote