View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 06:42 PM   #28
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Thank you Issybird, it is always a pleasure to see an Italian book considered in an international contest. Indeed Christ stopped at Eboli is a great book!
I read it maybe 20 years ago and it made an ineradicable impression on me as one of the truly great books of the mind and the spirit that I've encountered. I would like to revisit it (as with so many other books, where's the time, alas?) and nominated it as a goad to myself.

I'm out of ammunition, so I have to sit back and watch as this month plays out.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote