View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 10:38 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I use 1.2345 since dashes are not allowed.
(I use a non-sequential fraction to indicat things that fall inbtween, like a short story, or a variation of the original
It is 1. because it contains the first book and will sort properly with other, non-omnibus titles within the series. (A now, common problem with Baen re-releases of their backlist or old classics the have obtained rights to))

I also add a tag 'Omnibus edition'
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote