View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
judith009
Groupie
judith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it is

Device: Kindle 3, Voyage
Question Can anyone please recommend a hard (not flexible) protective case for K3?

I already have the standard Amazon lighted case for the device, but I was wondering if there is anything out there that is more protective. Namely, every day I put the K3 in my pocket when traveling between 2 different buildings, and when it's in the Amazon case I still always have to be conscious of whether or not I'm applying too much pressure to the device. With a hard, solid case, I wouldn't have to worry about anything. I'm not looking for anything functional, maybe just a slip-on style, just to protect it while traveling. Lighter and smaller are also good features.

Thanks a lot!
judith009 is offline   Reply With Quote