View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 01:55 PM   #5
hannahmac
hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
My romance, Looking For Trouble, is available on all e-readers for $2.99. I'm asking anyone who purchases the book to please leave me a review. Here's a teaser:

When Noah McDermott, owner of McDermott Construction, walks out into the bright morning sunshine, the last thing he expects is to get run over by a careless woman in a yellow Mercedes. His anger quickly fades into curiosity when the driver turns out to have endless legs and bottomless brown eyes.
Avery Price, daughter of a publishing millionaire, should have followed her instinct and kept driving instead of stopping at a dot on the map. But Trouble, Wyoming is growing on her and she needs a job – fast. So what is she thinking by accepting a job from the man she knocked over with her back bumper?
As the two of them work together, the sparks fly. Surely they can be professional and keep from acting on their impulses. Sometimes Noah gets the feeling Avery isn’t who she says she is. Is she just a girl looking for a change or is there more going on than she’s telling him?
Avery quickly adapts to her new life in the middle of nowhere. She has a job for the first time in her life and a boss who turns her on more than her ex-fiancé ever did. But did she make the right choice by leaving home or is she falling deeper into trouble?

Stop by my blog to read the first chapter and check out character photos.

www.erinleighkern.blogspot.com

Erin Kern
author of Looking For Trouble
hannahmac is offline   Reply With Quote