View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 01:32 AM   #5
NormHart
Semper Carpe Bufo
NormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle2 & Kindle3
Shiver me timbers, laddie. You scared me too, I thought I had missed it. The shame would have been unbearable.

Thanks so much for putting all these books on one easy post. I have been looking at these books as I stumbled across them whilst browsing through the MR collection and thinking to myself, "I've really got to make some time to read some pirate books." No more excuses!

Since the temperature here is expected to be in excess of 105 for tomorrow I had intended to ensconce myself in my air-conditioned fortress and play my newest computer game but now... its pirate books all day!!!

I and my fell crew will spend the day in piraty bliss.
Fell crew: Three angry beavers who may not look all that threatening but, once they start wearing their underwear on the outside, assume their secrete identities (Baron "Once-Bad-Then-Good-Then-Bad-Again-Now-Good-Again" Beaver, Justice Gal, and Muscular Beaver) and are a terror to all that face them. Two stark and fierce sea otters, The Dread Blue One and his Clam of Incontinence and his trollop, Seaweed and her Kelp Leaf of… err… well it is really yucky feeling. Finally last and least is Mousey Chewtoy, who may only be able to inflict very small nibbles but can withstand an unlimited chewing and tossing about in the air. Our secrete weapon is Catbert, Evil Director of Human Relations. ("I see that your review is coming up.") and one trusted, if not all that useful, ally The Really Oblate Bear. ("Just call me Rob.")

Arrrrrgh!

(Now where did I put that eye patch...)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Arrr.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	202.0 KB
ID:	36100  

Last edited by NormHart; 09-19-2009 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Arrrrgh, brownies!!!
NormHart is offline   Reply With Quote