View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:40 AM   #21615
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I'll bet that should be spelled wiiiiiiiiiiide stride.... *

Did you guys get a signed paper on the Doctor's stationary stating that the procedure was performed? The surgeon gave me one of his prescription forms with the statement on it. *But then, I was a bachelor when I had mine done. I wonder if he thought I might need it in case of some future paternity suit?

Stitchawl
There was paperwork, the same as there is for any day surgery, which generally gets tossed out. I didn't get a diploma if that's what you're talking about.

I might make my own. Let's see now.*

This award certifies that Wannabee may now walk the wide stride of pride.
A little logo featuring scissors, tadpoles and a bunch of grapes might be appropriate.

Ooh! I almost forgot. I could use a laugh at another's expense so please PM the stories to me also when you get a chance if you don't mind.

Last edited by wannabee; 12-12-2012 at 07:44 AM. Reason: I want the funny stories
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote