Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 05:09 PM   #39
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by NullNix View Post
I look at all this complexity, and I think 'why?'
I can't speak for brudigia, but I keep a separate list as I have more than one Kindle, as well as a couple of other ereaders. I keep my books in calibre so I can easily transfer them to whatever device I want, and I keep a separate list of all books I read in Delicious Library, as I want to keep track of library and audio books as well.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote