View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:16 AM   #110
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Congratulations on keeping the site going for 10 years, and here's to the next 10

My favourite section would probably be the Calibre section. I've learned a lot there.

The only improvement I can suggest would probably require changes to the forum software, and it's general, not specific to the Calibre section. It would be nice if you could reply to a thread by replying to the reply notification e-mail.