View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 05:06 AM   #15
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Do you know how the "library" image is specified? I noticed that when I had 7 images in the document then the library image was the record directly after the 7:th image record.
Nope, didn't see how this one is stored.
I did notice that one of my books had a cover image that does not actually appear in the .mobi file... so it seems it's downloaded from the server and is stored separately in the Covers folder.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote