View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 05:11 PM   #10
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by radleyp
What in blazes are you talking about? There are plenty of fonts available, but you must PAY for them. If you choose not to, that does not make the program inferior, but simply more expensive, in which case you get something else. The included dictionary is, as plainly stated, a vest pocket dictionary. I have Webster's 11th installed and it remains the best dictionary I have found for the Palm. Nothing is perfect, however: to access this dictionary, you must open the Pro program, and that is a pain. Philippe Radley
Settle down, don't get your knickers in a twist

I was referring to the basic version of palm reader for palms. I never tried the pro version until I purchased my ipaq, which really doesn't require extra fonts as the fonts supplied with the device (or any other you want to grab off a windows machine for that matter) can be used easily. It's MUCH better than having to pay extra for fonts. That was one of the major reasons I went for the ppc version rather than palm.

And I think it's being kind, even calling it a "vest" dictionary . I'm not prepared to pay for a larger dictionary though, so that's my choice.

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote