View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #22529
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I wonder just how far does it really extend?

Stitchawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
If you say (think) it they will come!

I guess my question is more about the 'they' and the 'what' rather than the 'if.'
Certainly the NSA is listening for national security issues. And they probably clue in Homeland Security and the FBI for red flags that pop up under their own purview. But Facebook? And other Social Media forums? Sure, they are interested in what can be sold to marketing accounts. Money talks. All social media forums have visitor message areas that can be read by everyone.

And most have Private Message areas that can only be seen by the person they are sent to... maybe. Maybe. Just how private ARE private messages?

Who can actually see those? Who has access to private messages besides the person to whom they are sent?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote