Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 08:19 PM   #5
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
I think of all the companies, Kobo has the most ardent supporters and passionate detractors - going by forum posts anyways.
The strange part about that is in a lot of cases they are one and the same. I am in many ways very supportive of Kobo, I'd recommend their products based on the physical engineering of the devices and their approach to continued support and updates to older models which contribute to greater product longevity. OTOH, the product is so good that the bugs they do have are very frustrating against that background. It is so aggravating to see them fall short of a truly stellar product due to a number of little issues which come across as "feet of clay" at times.

I don't think I'm alone in this, and I think many who appear to be detractors are really otherwise happy customers merely frustrated at the little things.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote