View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 07:29 PM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astridlrb View Post
Hi Everyone,
I am new to the forum. My kindle keeps freezing in the NYC subway. Amazon has now sent me a 3rd kindle and they have been really nice but I am frustrated! One representative thought it might be the cover (the leather one with the felt interior). Does anyone else have any thoughts?

Thanks!
Hi Astridlrb, welcome to MobileRead!

There are quite a few threads and posts on this here in the Kindle forum. It seems that Kindle 3 WiFi and the non-lighted Kindle cover do not play well together. Amazon is refunding money for non-lighted cover for anyone having issues.

I have the Kindle 3G with the lighted cover and have had no problems.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote