View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 05:18 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
get rid of all tags - how ?

after loading around 80 books, I saw that I had close to 300 mostly useless tags cluttering the library so I decided to get rid off all of them. (I never use genre tags for my music or video libraries so why start now ! )

I figured how to delete them all & I then changed my metadata download options so that no more social data was retrieved.

then today I find I have 22 tags. looking more closely it's because I downloaded & imported one ! new book. I guess the book came with tags already in its metadata ?

is there any easy way to keep the library tab-free, until I decide that I want to add tags. i.e. prevent new tag creation from happening when I add a book to the library ?

Last edited by cybmole; 09-29-2010 at 05:21 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote