View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 02:57 PM   #5
pashlit
Zealot
pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.

Device: DXG, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietvo View Post
I have the Boox a couple of months now and usually I don't have problems with the screen. But under low lighting conditions the screen is indeed too gray and the contrast too low. But in sunshine or with a lamp shining on it it is OK for me.
Didnt you notice that glare on Boox is quite unpleasant? May be its just newer Wacom screens... The first Boox I received had sun issues but had less glare than the one I got as replacement. I naturally can see myself when looking at the screen. Its like looking in the mirror May be its just me but It makes my reading soooo uncomfortable. I had Nook and other device before and they didnt have so much glare as new Boox. Its a bit better under the table light but outside it bothers me tremendously. If Mr. Dulling surfes through this thread may be he could explain if newer Wacom screens have more glare indeed. I was so anxious to get Boox but now I get more and more disappointed. Such a great device with quite poor screen. Thank you.
pashlit is offline   Reply With Quote