View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 09:43 AM   #18
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I am happy to announce our newest moderator PoohBear_nc.

Even after being told the hours and the pay he has accepted a position as a moderator. His initiative to help us with the Kindle forum and his great attitude on the forums got him quickly invited to join the team.

So, please join us in welcoming him to the team. I know he will make a great addition and the green hat matches his specks.

BOb

Wait a minute - we get paid for this? No one told me about the pay? When? Who? What?
[stale donuts? not eaten by VR? he never leaves any!]

Thanks everyone for your well wishes and congrats.
[No - they won't influence me to award you the iPad - I'm still looking for it myself in all the corners of the Mod llounge - but there's so much green here I can't see anything until my eyes adjust.]

And my glasses do blend in nicely with the decor!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote