View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 09:20 AM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Let me know how it works and if you'd like any changes.
cassidym, thank you for the free program, which I've looked at and tested.

In terms of additional features, I'm one of those people who own ebooks in different formats. It would be handy if there was a way to specify what format one's ebook was in, such as epub, .lit, RTF, etc.

I would also like to see a way to Import books using something as a delimiter, and based upon the Fields you already have in your database.

I personally like to view the books in Data Sheet View - similar to a spreadsheet - so this is how I'm viewing the books.

This is not quite what I'm looking for (I'm not certain exactly what I am looking for at this point), but I respect and appreciate your generosity in making this available for all members of MobileRead.

For anyone who has not tried this program, I strongly suggest you download it and give it a try. This is a fine program with a Menu as a front end. It has the ability to sort on any of the fields. Fields listed include the standard Title, Author, as well as ISBN, Books Read, Read Date, Source, and Price. The program is not only for ebooks, but also for Books.

cassidym, thank you again for letting me look at your program. I'm keeping it on my computer.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote