View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 02:13 PM   #5493
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
P.S., W.T.: can you source that? I'd love to use that image, if I could find the source and obtain permission. I have at least a dozen blog topics for which that puppy would suit.

Hitch
Google for flaming bagpipes -- a while ago I watched a clip of one at that famous Scotland gathering. There's a guy who includes that as a normal part of his shtick. I don't know if this is the same guy or not, but the one I saw was lots of fun to watch!

Here ya go -- first answer when I googled that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e5J116IM6M

edit: Ah yes, his monicker is "The BadPiper"
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote