View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:18 PM   #8
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMB View Post
I just visited amazon.fr, where I have often bought dt books in French, only to see that I can't buy any ebooks from there because my K3 is registered in England. (and that includes free classics.)
When i tried downloading an extract from amazon, it said my kindle account was a us one, and i had to convert. I i changed the account to France.

Can't you register you kindle to France ?
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote