View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 08:29 PM   #6
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
LOL, now you are getting to know my personality. I love figuring things out. When I learned to knit, I went in full force and my first project was a hat knit in the round. From there I went on to soakers, shorts, hats and sweaters for my kids. I change the patterns and make them my own. Just so much more fun playing.

I definitely will continue playing. My dh asked me to give him a tutorial when he finishes the paper book he is working on. Hopefully I have set his up in a nice easy way to find things so he will enjoy using it.
mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote