View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #16
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_es View Post
Kovid - Does this mean that valid books showing errors is a new feature with .9.20? I am not trying to be sarcastic, just trying to figure out if books that are good everywhere else that now show an error in Calibre was done deliberately. because it sounds like now that malformed XHTML files can be viewed, good books show an error.
A book with malformed XHTML is not a good book. And I do not appreciate your tone. I'm done responding to you.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote