View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #1021
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieTheK View Post
I just downloaded the recent (v 2.3) update to Mantano Premium. It would not load, complaining about a problem with reading the database. Reinstalling the app did not help. Even a "clean install", involving deleting Mantano's data and cache, uninstalling the app, deleting the Mananto directory from the device, downloading and installing the app fresh did not help, producing the same "database" error (which makes no sense because I believe that I had deleted all Mantano-related data from the device before re-installing). Does anyone else have this problem?

System info: device: Nexus 7 (8 GB), OS: Android 4.2

The v 2.3.1 update appears to have fixed the problem. Thank you Mantano dev-team.
Actually I tried to purchase Mantano Premium yesterday, and I had deleted the trial version, when I downloaded the premium and it looked and seemed just like the trial version. So I returned and purchased the Moon + Premium and I like it better.
new is offline   Reply With Quote