View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 04:44 PM   #5
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvkemp View Post
With the epub format you will not see the battery indicator at the bottom and the page numbers are very small and along the right side of the screen and at time it will interfer with words in sentences.
I always lock my keyboard before closing the cover yes you could be hit the page key enough to cause a page change.
As for as the beeping I can not help you there because I have the sound turned off even with it on I can not hear it. For I wear hearing aids.
chuck
Thanks for the info about epub formatting. About the beeping - you aren't missing anything exciting with the option turned off, that's for sure! I may just disable it on my reader since it's just about completely inaudible anyway.
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote