View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 03:38 PM   #77
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
I haven't seen these listed, but they are helpful to me:

- Holding down the "Size" button lets you switch between Landscape and Portrait mode without going through the menu. In Landscape mode all 3 fontsizes (S/M/L) are larger than in portrait mode for people who have a hard time reading the smaller sizes. (just a reminder really)

- If you run down the battery completely, you won't be able to recharge it through the USB port since it can't establish a connection to the host PC. You'll have to dig out your AC charger. (I assume the dock has separate connectors, so it will be OK?)
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote