View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #25
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I think that the prices are laughable as I see the dead tree versions steeply discounted. IN the US, walk into any Costco and you'll find dead tree books selling for less than the ebooks. I've been very happy over the last few years trying out new authors outside of the price fixing cartel. Sourcebooks has been getting a lot of business from me and I'll remain loyal to Baen as long as the book prices don't go too high.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote