View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #6
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
I ordered a gift card for my dad on Mar 3, to be delivered the same day. I didn't get any confirmation email and the gift card wasn't delivered, and my credit card hadn't been charged yet - but I didn't want to re-order in case I got charged twice.

The gift card was delivered 2 weeks late - I got the confirmation email the same day as delivery. I complained and was told I shouldn't order for the same day because they can sometimes arrive a few days late. 2 weeks isn't acceptable though!
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote