View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 02:11 AM   #24
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I suspect that ADE cannot interpret what you want. What is 2.5 times bigger than itself? 2.5em makes no sense since you are asking it to make itself 2.5 bigger but then that would be an em. I suspect font-size units need to be something other than font-size.
This is actually fine. I use it for quite some time. 1em will be interpreted as 100%, so 2.5em is equal to 250%.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote