View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 08:49 PM   #10
Tess89
Enthusiast
Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The one and only app I would love to see on the color nook is Stanza. But there's no way that's going to be allowed. Anything that has the potential to compete with B&N sales isn't likely to make it to the app store. The bottom line is that B&N is under no obligation to turn it into a fully functional tablet. However, I do hope they offer more choices when it comes to improving the reading experience. I'd like to see more text, margin and background options. There is a reason why the nook app is one of the least popular reading apps on apple devices.
Tess89 is offline   Reply With Quote