View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 09:37 AM   #34
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
More than 30% returned their PW, and more than half of those returned it more than once! That's prety scary for someone thinking of buying one. I can't dismiss them as being OCD.

I would have liked to have seen more explanation / description from the people who returned the PW.

Also I would like to see comments from users who sent one back and were satisfied with the replacement. I would like to know what the difference was.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote