View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 09:25 AM   #21
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourl29 View Post
...I am adamant about this.
Yes, of course you are, however, in your eagerness to share your opinion, you failed to note that the OP didn't ask about your much beloved and unjustly maligned paperyellowishbluishpinkishwhite.

Perhaps you would find your exuberance more warmly welcomed in the 'which one should i buy' thread, where people tend to compare brands.

Never adamant, always UNANIMOUS.

Edited to remove quote of OP as to leave no doubt to whom my reply was directed.

Last edited by david_e; 04-17-2013 at 01:19 PM.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote