View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 10:51 AM   #10
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Dagnabbit, you beat me to it. I was gonna start a Happy Birthday thread for lilac_jive over 5 hours ago, but alas I got side-tracked with my job - dang.

Anyway, let me be the 6th (or eleventieth) here to wish you a VERY HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY
Click image for larger version

Name:	happy birthday balloons.gif
Views:	382
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	28622Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy Birthday.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	28623

26 is a very good age and I speak from experience. I'm a 26 year old with about 33 years of experience. I'm starting to look a little old for 26 now though. I think I'll try 39 next year and see how I like it.

ENJOY!
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote