Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #22
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by voidoid View Post
I would be interested to know if you come to some definite conclusion - ie problems with the files can impact battery life. If this is so then it could be the answer for a few problems.
I would like to know how a datafile, i.e. an epub or whatever, especially because of it's size, can effect battery consumption, when in sleep mode. Any memory/cache that exists to support sleep mode is kept powered on, but the size of the memory shouldn't change. How can you power up have a memory chip? Even when powered up, the static state of memory should have little/no effect of power usage. Likewise, a corrupt file may refuse to load, or load looking a little strange, but I cannot see how this effects battery life.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote