View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #17
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Before deciding based on what you can't imagine, go play with one. Seriously, the screen is very nice to read on.
I should have expanded. I'm sure it's nice to read text on, but right now I read comics on an older iPad and the lettering is not as sharp as it needs to be. I'm looking for an substantial upgrade, not a sidegrade. (The storage is obviously also an issue.)
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote