View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:37 AM   #665
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Dear diet diary,

This week I have lost another 700 grams (true this time) and I have been having wine, because last Friday was cranky Friday and I purchased 6 bottles. Tonight I will finish the last of it and buy no more for a while.

I seem to be losing it off my waist more than anywhere else, which is good I guess because that was the the part that was too fat. Now down from 85 to 79 cms (31"), not quite the 34 24 36 figure I had at 22, but hey at least headed in the right direction.

Feeling quite positive this week.

Looking gooooooddd! Remember, it's lots of little bits that add up to an even smaller one! Keep going! Today I walked 7km carrying all my camera gear. Good thing to cuz I found a really neat temple complex in the mountains and the colors were gorgeous! Tough to shoot them in the middle of the day, but I think something is going to come out. And if not... then at least I got in some really good exercise and probably lost some blubber too!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote