View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #128
damaru
Enthusiast
damaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: kindle
Edit/Addendum: That would really make a funny duo. Hm, don't they both run a linux on ARM?

Indeed a nice duo - will probably mount the rapsberry pi to the back of the kindle! I love the kindle screen and would probably love a 21 inch e-paper screen in my futur office

For the VNC - shouldn't I be able to use the keyboard anyhow - like a normal vnc connection - it doesn't 'lock' the server's mouse and keyboard input - but actually simply output the window. Indeed if it was just listening to the vnc video output it would be best.
damaru is offline   Reply With Quote