View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
ADE has no idea what those amzn media queries are. So I doubt it knows how to even interpret not amzn-mobi. But I can't say for sure.

That's why I use the @import method and use three completely separate CSS files: one for ePub, and one each for MOBI and KF8. That way, I just comment out or delete the amzn-* lines to publish the ePub or vice-versa for building the MOBI.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote